IQAC at TERI SAS was established in 2013, as Internal Quality Assurance Team (i-QAT). Since February 2017 it is known by its present name.
IQAC has the following Terms of Reference:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
With reference to the submission of your IIQA, you are requested to provide the following clarifications/ documents for enabling NAAC to process your application further:
1. Please provide the UGC notification on the establishment of the university and approval of conferring the Degree awarding power to the University.
2. Change in nomenclature - In IIQA the university name is mentioned as TERI UNIVERSITY but in Website, Nature of the University approval, AICTE approval and AISHE certificate the University name is mentioned as TERI School of Advanced Studies, please clarify. Thanking you
Dear Madam/Sir, This is reference of query raised by your good office through an email communication sent on August 23, 2021 18:00. The text below contains our responses On:
Query no. 1. Response: UGC letter No. F.6-1(11)/2006(CPP-I) dated On 15 July 2006 vide from Dr Renu Batra, Joint Secretary, UGC stated that institutions Deemed to be University will be empowered to start degree courses such as B.A., B.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.Sc. etc. as specified and notified u/s 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 covered under general education in sciences, social sciences and humanities without any prior approval of the Commission. (Annexure A). PDF copy of the annexure is ready with us. For a copy of the same, and the relevant email address may be shared with us. On Query no.
2. Response uploaded against the relevant question by editing the IIQA submitted earlier.
1. Under the Column - 2, under the the section changed university name, you are requested to mention the correct name of the Institution as on date with relevant document has to be upload.
2. Provide the supporting document related to change in the name of the Institution from Teri University to Teri School of Advanced studies.
Answers provided along with all the documents uploaded accordingly. Name changed from Teri University to Teri School of Advanced Studies vide UGC letter no. F5-1/2017(CPP-I/DU) under the signature of Secretary.dt. 29.11.2017
1. MTech(Water Science and Governance) & MBA(Business Sustainability) programs are mentioned in IIQA and it is not mentioned in Insitution website and AICTE, please clarify.
2. Please write the IP address of the device from which the IIQA application has been submitted online, in the clause ‘H’ of undertaking and then re-upload the undertaking without deleting any clause. Thanking you
Our responses are below: [Q1. M. Tech (Water Science and Governance) & MBA (Business Sustainability) programs are mentioned in IIQA and it is not mentioned in Institution website and AICTE] Clarification: Name of some of the programmes offered by HEI (with AICTE as SRA) have been changed within the relevant period under directions from SRA. Name of all the programmes offered by HEI have been mentioned in the first page of the Declaration submitted to NAAC. It was felt that it is important to include the original and changed name to upload many kinds of information in the SSR. For example, MBA (Business Sustainability) was offered till AY 2019-20. Its name was changed to MBA (Sustainability Management) w.e.f. AY 2020-21. AQAR (2020-21) will reflect information on second year students of MBA (Business Sustainability) and first year students of MBA (Sustainability Management). Approvals by SRA are available on HEI website under https://terisas.ac.in/accreditation.php Date-wise list of approvals are available against the following URLs:
1. [07.04.15] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2015-16.pdf
2. [05.04.16] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2016-17.pdf
3. [30.03.17] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2016-17.pdf
4. [10.04.18] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2018-19.pdf
5. [10.04.19] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2019-20.pdf
6. [09.06.20] https://www.terisas.ac.in/pdf/EOA-Report2020-21.pdf
[Q2. Please write the IP address of the device from which the IIQA application has been submitted online, in the clause ‘H’ of undertaking and then re-upload the undertaking without deleting any clause.] Clarification: New declaration with IP address of the device has been uploaded. (IPv4 Address: 10.16.104.69) May we request you to respond at your earliest convenience. We would like to submit the SSR at the earliest opportunity. Sincerely Registrar
1. Please provide AICTE approval of 2021-22.
AICTE Extention of Approval 2021-22
1. Please specify the programmes, correctly specify the programmes offering for the 1st year Students. 2. Please upload the 2021-22 AICTE approval under Sl.no - 17.
As per the direction, we have uploaded the following decleraions.
A. List of 20 programmes in which fresh admission was offered for A.Y. 2021-22.
B. List of all programmes offered by the Deemed to be University between A.Y. 2015-16 and 2019-20. C. List of relevant SRAs D. Proof of IP address from which IIQA submision has been made. As directed, we have uploaded AICTE approval for A.Y. 2021-22 as well. Sincerely.
|IIQA||SSR (PDF)||SSR (Web)||Certificate||PTR||Grade Sheet|
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070, India.
Tel. +91 11 71800222 (25 lines).
Website : www.terisas.ac.in
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright © 2023, TERI SAS, All rights reserved.