Dr Aviruch Bhatia is presently working with TERI SAS as Assistant Professor. He has nine years of research/industry experience. He received his M.Tech. In energy engineering from Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur. His areas of interest include building physics, calibrated building energy simulation, and fault detection and diagnostics in HVAC systems.
- Aviruch Bhatia, Sai Abhilash Reddy Sangireddy, and Vishal Garg, 2019, An Approach to Calculate the Equivalent Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of Glass Windows with Fixed And Dynamic Shading in Tropical Climates, Journal of Building Engineering
- Sai Abhilash Reddy Sangireddy, Aviruch Bhatia and Vishal Garg, 2019, Development of a Surrogate Model by Extracting Top Characteristic Feature Vectors for Building Energy Prediction , Journal of Building Engineering
- Vishal Garg, Jyotirmay Mathur, Surekha Tetali, and Aviruch Bhatia, 2017, Building Energy Simulation: A Workbook Using Design Builder, CRC Press,
- Garg, Vishal, Shikher Somal, Rathish Arumugam, and Aviruch Bhatia, 2016, Development for Cool Roof Calculator for India Energy and Buildings
- Building Energy Efficiency Higher Advanced Network (BHAVAN) Internship to work at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA. 2016