A certificate course on ‘Nuclear Energy and Law’ on 11th January 2016 was organised at TERI University campus.
The objective of the NLA-TU Winter Course was to familiarise the participants with:
1. The basic understanding of nuclear science and technology;
2. The legal history and international engagement, with a focus on Global South;
3. The functioning of a nuclear power plant;
4. The IAEA - its history, codes and guidelines -, and international nuclear treaties;
5. Regulatory structures and liability regimes of select jurisdictions; and
6. India’s nuclear laws and regulatory processes, siting and consent procedures, environmental law and judicial decisions in India.
A Certificate was also given to all the participants.
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070, India.
Tel. +91 11 71800222 (25 lines).
Website : www.terisas.ac.in
Email id : email@example.com
© Copyright © 2021, TERI SAS, All rights reserved.