The Certificate Course on Capacity Building Programme on "Electricity Law, Reforms and Practice" is being offered by TERI University in partnership with Hemant Sahai Associates from 1 to 3 September 2016 at the campus.
The objective of the three day residential course are:
• Provide a broad understanding of administrative law relevant to the electricity sector.
• Critically review electricity sector reforms, policies, and its proposed amendments
• Expose participants to life cycle analysis of cases from SERCs to ATE and Supreme Court
• Articulate success and challenges from different SERC?s as case studies
• Inculcate the art of legal research and writing, and drafting regulations and orders
• Analyse the legal aspects of renewable energy, tariff determination & market development