TERI School of Advanced Studies (TERI – SAS) announces Mr. Apoorv Bawa Memorial Scholarship for the students of M.B.A. (Sustainability Management) programme. The scholarship has been instituted in the memory of TERI SAS alumnus Apoorv Bawa. Proposals are invited from students of M.B.A. (Sustainability Management) pursuing their Major Project in the fourth semester. Scholarship of INR 30,000 will be awarded to the best major project(s).
The recipients of the RK Bawa Scholarship for year 2021 are as follows:
Manasvi Bansal, student of Batch 2019-21 from MBA in Sustainability Management has been awarded with the RK Bawa Scholaship in 2021.
• Fourth semester students of M.B.A. (Sustainability Management) programme are eligible to apply for the said scholarship.
• Project proposal must have been duly approved by the internal supervisor.
Criteria for selection
The criteria for the selection of proposals follow:
• Clarity in aim, objectives and methodologies, quality of the project and feasibility of implementation.
• Strict adherence to the project timeline/guidelines notified by the Department.
• A project that addresses an emergent issue in the area of Business and Sustainability will be given high priority
• Preference will be given to student(s) who follow institutional ethical norms and receive excellent feedback from their interning organization.
Submission of proposals:
Students must submit their proposals latest by 20th March 2022. The proposal should be submitted in Microsoft Word with the following details:
• Title of the Project
• Name of the Student & Internal Supervisor.
• Background of the study
• Proposed methodology
• Expected outcome
• Managerial Implications of the study
The proposal submission should not be more than five A4 size pages. The application must be submitted electronically (please write “Application for AB Scholarship” in the subject line, and copy the internal supervisor) within the stipulated time to:
Dr Shikha Shrivastav
Department of Policy and Management Studies
On the basis of the above-mentioned selection criteria, the panel would make the final recommendation for the award of the scholarship at the end of all major project evaluations. The winner(s) would be chosen from the list of applicants for the scholarship only. Incomplete applications or major project submissions would be not be considered.
Important Deadlines for submission and award
• Submission of the application/proposal: 20th March 2022 (COB)
• All other deadlines are same as the major project guidelines of the Department of Policy and Management Studies
• Communication to winner(s): Within 2 days after the announcement of the 4th semester results
• Release of the scholarship amount: Within 15 days after the announcement of the 4th semester results