Thank you. We have received your feedback.
- An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for all programmes. Admit card would be sent through email and a message on your registered mobile number.
- For more information regarding the selection process please visit the individual programme page
- Note: All application forms will be scrutinized for meeting the eligibility criteria. Cases of rejection shall be intimated through email with reasons for the same
- For M.Sc. /M.Tech /M.A.(SDP) /MBA programme applicants: To view the pattern of the exam and sample question papers, please click here
- Check the TERI SAS website for details on interview dates
- Check the TERI SAS website regularly for result declaration
- For non-receipt of admit card, please write to: email@example.com and contact: 011-71800222 with reference to the registration number provided
- A separate waitlist would be put up on the TERI SAS website after the main admissions are over. Please keep checking the TERI SAS website for any waitlist activation